1st POST




Practically this is the first time I am blogging. I am not a big fan for blogging. Super lazy to talk about what had happened. Under certain reasons, I am asked (forced) to blog by a special some1. THE FEI G L. =D Since he made me blog, I will blog about him first. What a lucky guy... =D

He is lovely. Isn't he??^^

Next up...

.
.
.
.
.

I had nothing better to do today. So I decided to bling my phone with the crystals I bought yesterday at MV with my sister. It's not very nice. I am such a lousy bling-er.


I hope you can see clearly. I used a super lousy camera phone to capture this picture. There goes our name on my phone. ML. Basically it's Mandy & Leslie. I manage to bling only the back part of the phone. I bought only one back of those pearls. Because there's only one pack left. It took me hours to complete the whole phone. (Actually only the back of the phone.) It's kinda messy. @@

p/s: Fei G L, I have your name on my phone now. You better have my name on your phone too. And i blog because of you too. LMM. ^^

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.