Lonely Night, Without L

I am super boring now. My beloved went out to work. It's my fault. I wanted him to make more money so we could hang out more often. I didn't mean to burden him. It's just that i wish we could spend more precious time together before I actually leave. Yes. I am leaving to Aussie for studies. Depressing huh? I guess most people knew about it already. I miss him so badly now. He is busy working and I am just sitting right here doing nothing but blogging and movies. Not forgetting, waiting for his message. I want to stay up all night waiting for him to be back from work. But he didn't agree to it. I guess he wont be back before 2. I really do not enjoy nights without him. Without skype-ing him. And the fact that, there's no sweet talk for tonight. He would pampered me to sleep every single damn night. He dont sing like Aaron Carter or maybe Justin Timberlake. But to me, the songs he sang every night is the best. The most amazing voice. Ever. Let me share with you some of our pictures.


I LOVE YOU!!
His collections. *melts*


Some of my collections on him. *wink*


*Brush*Brush*Brush*


He said the crab is cute. Is very very small.


At the C Club. Heart him lots.



The sweetest moments.



This is one of my favourite collections.



Feeling kinda sleepy already. But I want him back home before I go to bed. Will upload more pictures during the party soon. Love.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.