I Miss Her

I have been thinking a lot this morning. And i found out that, I should actually start blogging earlier. Much much earlier. At least my bestie can update herself by reading my blog. It has been one year (almost) ever since you left to Aussie for studies. Throughout the year we have been keeping in touch. Maybe not as close as last time, but still, i cannot deny that no1 can ever replace you. I still remember when we used to hang out in Jusco after school. And we used to eat in the foodcourt. And ice cream in McD. You wanted to make me fat and ordered Extra Extra Large kon sundae for me. You are the worst person on earth. Haha. I dirtied my mouth, you didn't tell me. Many people are staring at me. (I tot i was attractive) But i was wrong. It's all your fault. So embarrassing. @@ We always argue whether to eat prawn ramen or spicy ramen. Haha. You are right. Prawn ramen taste a lot better. Haha. Owrh ya! Do you still remember when we were at McD. We act like we cant talk. Haha. The McD man asked us if we are bisu. Haha. That was real funny. Have you ever notice. Those days will never come back again. We can never eat roti canai together after school anymore. We can never play water at the back of the class during history lesson anymore. We can never walk to Jusco after school anymore. I love those days. Every Sunday i will be going over to your house to overnight. And we will be playing with Money Boy. On9. Watching movies. Cycling. Eating. It's really fun. Long story. =D




This is one of the oldest photo i have in my new laptop. Sorry.



Before going to Carmen's b'day party. ^^



At Carmen's party. Enjoyin the food. Hehe.


We are not doing the V pose. Lol. We are just trying to show our ring. She bought it for me during the last christmas. I love it darl.


In Langkawi Beach. *camwhoring*


We love this picture. Haha.

The next morning in Langkawi. Just woke up. Gud morning hun. ^^

This was the picture taken during your last visit back at M'sia. Ugly picture. Haha. But i did enjoy going to Sunway that day. ^^
Darling. I miss you. ^.-

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.