All about L

Baby went out to work already. and my mom went to Sydney last Saturday. I am home alone. (@@) My mom's flight suppose to depart at 10.30pm. My sister's mother, Aunt Stephanie fetch us to the airport. So we headed to the airport around 7. Reached at 8 something. Checked in and we headed to McD for a drink. Once my mom left, we went home. That night was bored. Usually my mom would cook some desert or maybe supper for us around 12 midnight. But for that night, I was alone. At sharp 1, my mom called and told me that her flight was delayed. The second day when she reached Aussie, she called again. And told me that the flight depart at 2 midnight. Can you imagine it? Delayed for almost 4 hours. Lol. But lucky that she landed safely. She will be back aftter 2 weeks. @@ Meanwhile, I will have to stay home and do my own things. I skype-d with L for almost 2 days 2 night. And I actually captured a lot of his pictures. *shhhh* don't let him know. =D But I am going to show a few only.



He is busy playing with his psp. Dont you think the sunlight is so beautiful??

This is a picture before he went out to work. I love how he wear today. So smart looking. For once I praise you my baby. He do really look so cute.^^
.
We had some funny conversations too. But I dont want to upload it in my blog. Read is at his blog. http://www.thecks.blogspot.com/. ^^
.
.
.
Love L.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.