Baby is SICK!!

My baby is not feeling well since yesterday. But he still made an effort to go out with me tomorrow. Dont you just love him?? Baby is going to sleep now. He is starting to feel sick again. I am playing some songs from my comp to make him sleep. Sweet dreams my baby. I know you tried very hard to make me happy. Thank you!!
.
.
.
.
I love you

Anyway, today went shopping in Jusco with my sister and her mother. Today is J card member day. Lots of people. IT WAS CROWDED!! I almost die in there. Me and my sister went to starbucks for a drink and waited for her mother for almost 3 hours. And we actually lost her mother. Worst is my sister's phone no battery and I took the prepaid number out, instead of the post paid. Coincidently, my credit dried up this afternoon. How nice. @@ But at last we still spotted her in between of the crowd. No joke, it is full of people. The aircond seems useless. So warm. @@ We left Jusco at 11.30pm. Yes! We spent around 5 to 6 hours in Jusco. I bought a pendrive, and plenty of junk food. *hmmm* I dont have to worry for supper tonight. ^^
.
.
Getting tired. @@ Gotta pen-off. Dont wanna have panda eyes tomorrow. Love L.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.