Merry!! Merry!!

Merry X'mas Every1.. ^^




I had a wonderful Christmas this year. Well, for at least I celebrated this festival with my beloved. ^^ Besides, he gave me suprises. =D Baby bought many many Christmas presents for me. On Christmas eve, me and him planned to go out together. And i totally forgotten to ask him what time are we suppose to go out. So i was planning to call him when i wake, since I have to wake up early that morning. Because the computer man suppose to come fix my comp at around 10am. But that very 'smart' comp guy came late. So i didn't bother to even wake early (totally forgotten to ask him). I slept till 12pm and some1 rang the doorbell. I thought it was the comp guy. But i was too lazy to wake to open the door. I was waiting for the comp guy to knock on my door. With a blank mind and a blur face, I opened the door. And SUPRISE!! IT'S BABY!!! WITH A BIG BOX OF CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! I AM THE HAPPIEST GAL!! MUAHAHAHA. He was the first person I saw on Christmas Eve. Baby pass the present for me and started hunting for his own present in my room. Haha. I lied to him that i bought a teddy for him. He spotted a teddy wraping with a transparent paper WITH LOTS OF DUST ON IT!! (This proves that my maid is not working hard enuf. Haha.) Unfortunately it wasn't his present. He open my cupboards and finally found his TREASURE!! =D



*Knock*Knock* Postman Deliver Christmas presents!! Merry Christmas!!

Wah.. So many fooooood. =D

Let me tell you what is inside.

One item : Lurve, Cheese Balls, Huge Lollipop, M&M
Two items : Marshmallows, Sour+(Mango & Apple), Japanese Strawberry Choco, Pringles (Original, Sour and Cream), Hershey's Kissables, Skittles(Sour & Original) & Bites
Five items : Mars Choco
24 items : Baby Mentos. =D
This is the pretty box. =D
There're 2 teddies. It's me and bi. =D
The fugly me with the present. Sorry, too fugly. Just woke up. Didn't even bother to clip my hair.


Look at his anxious face. Can't wait to open his present. =)

Taaaa-Daaah!!!

In the car with my mom heading to the very 'polite' customer. He is busy looking at who?? or what?? Haha.

Finally at Pavilion! At Ichiban Boshi. That piggy love the beef there. =D

He said that i forced him to kiss me. @@Well, Mayb i really did. Muahahaha.

But dont he look like he is in love with my face??


Me & my so call limited edition watch. Muahaha.


What is doing with the handroll??? @@??


Now he is eating. *Yumm*


At Ochacha.
Bought the Christmas hat.
Wearing it on.

Hahaha. I wore it for him.

Finally a proper picture of us. Haha.

Haha. Ya i forced him. This is obvious enuf.

And again.


And at last he loves to kiss me. Isn't a bad idea to force your love ones to kiss you everday. Because they might fall for your lips eventually.
Like how my baby does. =D
So, this is how we ended our wonderful Christmas. =D Hoping that every single year I can celebrate this wonderful Festive with my boy!!



ilovehim

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.