He is sooo sweet~~

Dont you think baby is soo sweet. He put my picture as wallpaper. His notebook de wallpaper le. I know to you guys (who are reading) is not something very sweet or something to happy about. But for me yes lo. Maybe it dont mean much to any1 else, but to me it means a lot. For at least he hopes to c me every time he on his comp. =D Hehe. Baby, you're the best. And i love you always.

Baby de wallpaper. =D
Baby ar, me, lenglui, fei zai and carrot zai is here hoping you recover soon de. We will miss you much. ^^
.
.
.
Just came back from dinner and karaoke. Sang super lots song. And i lost my voice. Hoping not to get sore throat tomorrow. ^^ Anyway, I have to attend another prom tomorrow. But i guess i will not be going. Sorry to my sis. I reli dun wan to go without my baby.
.
Good night every1!
&
Good night my baby!
.
.
I Love L!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.