Outing Without L

I promised to met up with my cousin sister today to get my nails polished. But I didn't want to go out alone, so I suggested that my sister followed me. We were planned to go out at 4. Unfortunately no taxi available, besides it is raining heavily outside. So we decided that we call the driver to fetch us to Sungei Wang. Meanwhile, i camwhore a little. =D We were there at sharp 5. Waited for my cousin sister to finish her work, so she could do my nails for me. We walked around and my sister bought a shoe for prom night. Baby is at home dota-ing. Guys love to play comp games a lot. I dont mean all. But most. It's okay for today, besides we have been argueing a lot about dota-ing. Maybe I should really keep an eye open, and another eye close. BUT that doesn't mean I dont curse the person who introduce this game to my boy. Hehe. ^^ I hope my curse works. *joke* ^^ Me and my sister went for an ice cream at McD and we went to Pavilion. I wanted to get a watch, the sales person told me that Pavilion might have it. BUT SHE WAS WRONG!! Went there for no reason. @@ Made us walked a long distance. Before we left to Sungei Wang again, we stop by to visit Andrea. And i forced her to wear her santa hat and forced her to take a picture with me. =D We rushed back to Sungei Wang, and got my nails done. It's pretty long. They made extension to my nails. ^^ Anyway, babi Chen's mom fetch us home. We did drop by at pasar malam to ta pao food too. ^^ Here are some pictures. ^^


Camwhoring. ^^ Guess who am I talking to on phone??

Yup!! I am talking to my baby pig. He is so dai sek. ^^


Me & sis at McD. I wanted chocolalte flavour twist, but only strawberry twist is available. It's not fair. I always wanted to eat Choc Twist. I miss it. @@


Camwhore when my sis is busy trying on her shoes. =D say *cheese*



Looking at some stuff. Not interesting. Acc. I was trying to see if there's scarf that the babi wanted. That scarf damn diff to find de. @@


With sis ar Forever21. Bought a tode bag at only RM9. ^^ Actually I dunno why i bought it. I bought Roxy tode bag too. But I dont seem to know how to use it. @@


I visited my long lost bestfren who is currently busy working in Tony Rommas'. I hope I brighten her day. Haha. I guess not. @@


Back to Sungei for manicure. Black shirt that gal is my cousin sister. And the other lady is her boss, which is also my mom's friend. =D

After I dunno how long. My nails are finally done. And honestly, I can't even go to the toilet. (Because I couldn't open my pants buttons *'.'*)
And that's it for today. ^^
.
.
.
.
Baby pig, I promise to wait you back tonight. Promise I wont fall asleep like last night. Haha. Sorry. =D Love you always.
.
.
.
I Love L!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.