Farewell & Mom's B'day - 13 November 2008

On tuesday, i went to re-perm my hair. Digital perm and cost me about RM400. Expensive gila. @@ Then, we headed for dinner with my mom's friend (who organise the party last month). And finally they got us the pictures of that night. It's professionally captured ok. Not ciplak de. Haha.
.
.
Note: Human who attended this party please save your pictures up. BCOZ I UPLOADED IT
FOR YOU GUYS!! =D)
.
Details about the party.
Venue : Market Place Restaurant
Time : 8pm to 2am
Date : 13 November 2008
Occasions : My Farewell & Mom B'day



Mom's B'day cupcakes. =D *deliciousss*




Jian Yong *What you think i should write in the guest book??* Heehee.

Mich & JiaQ *Where's my name a?*
Alfredo Duck. *Wah.. Underage le. No hard drinks okay!!*

Vivian. *Who cares about Alfredo duck. Heehee. Cheers ladies*

Grandpa. * Yo! Let's have some Whiskey with coke. *

Grandpa. I think the photographer is in love with you. @@

MichL. Syl. Viv. Mun. Jine. *early birds get to capture more pictures*

*Smile like us* So happy hor?*

Carmen. Mich. Drea. Mich: *laugh crazily* Carmen & Drea : Mich~~ (=.=)

Arrival of B'day gal with cute organiser. *I will lead you in*

Muahahaha. Finally. My arrival.

Mich : Aiyo finally they come. @@ JiaQ : Wah.. I wan kiss MT la..

Group picture.

Camera Guy. *look up every1.

Mei : Hug tighter. Dun wan let her go. Muahaha

3 besties. =D

*cheeeesssseee*

Me & Bi.

Sis & Me. Me: Viv & Kah Chun kacau la. =D

I took picture with MT le. *See* *See*

Spot 10 Mt in the picture. =D

I am busy eating le. Look so fugly. @@

Hehe. Family.

Saxaphone guy.

*laugh out loud & enjoy*

Sis : Come let's take picture.

Jian Yong : Wah.. So many lenglui. Better captured it down.

The rabbit human. Funny guy.

Bi hugging a half blonde gal. @@

Lurve. ^^

Carmen : Wanna kiss tat seducing hawt chic, Shawn.

It's so dark in here. Yet the pictures are so bright. ^^
B'day gal & Me. =D

Sis. Mom. Me. Alan Gor Gor. =D

Bring the party up now! We have more exciting activities coming up!!

Look at my sis and you can know how interesting is it. =D

Jine : Awww.. So sweet. Mich : Wah.. so happy la.

Humanz busy watchin at the slide show my mom maid. @@

Cheer for MT's picture... Muahahha.

Happy Family. Dad. Mom. Me. AND Bi. =D

Me : Mom, dont copy me la. Haha

Giving speech. *sob*

He is also the birthday boy for that night. He has the same b'day as my mom. =D

*Sob*

Dad hug hug.
Awesome speech. *Dont cry MT*

Last picture before we go. =D Only my mom's fren. Haha.

.

.

I Love L!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.