Busy!! Busy!! Busy!!

I am going to start off with what happened yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I went out shopping with Kar Mun and Soon Yang. At 4, L meet up with us. And KM went for manicure in Sungei Wang. We waited for her for almost one hour (or maybe more). So me and baby camwhore and tell jokes to humour each another. Once KM is done, we went to Pavilion. We went for food at Ichiban Boshi. And something interesting came out when we were eating. An English lady came up and told me that I look extremely gorgeous. And suggested that I should go for modeling. I was delighted to hear that. Haha. Soon Yang and KM kept teasing me after that. Km said that I should go for ‘Broom Hair Modeling’@@ She is totally insane. Soon Yang said that the lady wasn’t wearing her specs, therefore she cant see properly. YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS!! Haha. We headed to La Zenza after that and bought Carmen her b’day present. (I hope she like it. It’’s cute thou). At 7, we headed to La Bodega to celebrate her b’day. Baby went with me too. I am happy he did sacrifice his time for me. ^^ I love him much. =D The party ended at La Bodega at 10. And so, we headed for a drink in Lecka-Lecka oppostite Pavilion. And they shi-sha-ed. Hahaha. My sister’s mother came to pick us up at only 12. Baby was soooo tired (so am I) that he fell asleep on the chair. @@ I had the best day with him. And not forgetting 11.12.2008 is our 8th Month Anniversary. Haha. I Love you Baby!! Pictures of us yesterday.


He wanted to cover his face with my bag. But he is too slow. Hahaha. (Baby, I am laughing at you.) =D

Camwhore a bit with my nails. But can't see properly de.@@

Camwhoring with my dearest. =D


Baby hung this teddy on my hair. IT'S PAIN! SMELLY BI!!


Baby and Me with the white Christmas tree in Lot10. =D


This picture is taken by some1 oily. I think she is having Parkinson's disease. That's why it's blur. Haha. I guess you guys know who took this picture. Haha.


This picture is better. By SY. =D
The following pictures will be super ugly because we used flashlight. It's in La Bodega. Carmen's Party. ^^

Us. ^^

Ya, she is the Parkinson's disease gal. =D She wan to kiss me. She said my lips are very tempting. Hahaha. =D

We suck. =D

This is the funniest guy on earth. And he is a very good fren. =D We added salt in his drink. But he didn't notice. He is soooo funny. =D

Me and Baby in Lecka-Lecka. ^^
.
.
.
.
Baby, Happy 8th Month Anniversary!!
.
.
.
.
As for today. Baby need to collect his suit from Weng. So he wanted me to accompany him. He woke me at 8.30. @@ And we went out at 9. We went to Weng’s house to collect the shirt and went for breakfast. Baby wanted to bring me for porridge, but it’s too early. The stall Is not open yet. Then, he decided to go for ‘Pan Mee’. NOT OPEN TOO!! So we’re forced to go Steven corner to eat. ^^ Baby had been spending lots of time with me. ^^ I am happy he did so. And he even mentioned that we seems like staying together. Because we went back late yesterday and in the morning we already get to meet each another. And have our breakfast together. Baby sent me home and he went home too. ^^ And the good news is, I AM GOING TO MEET HIM AGAIN TONIGHT!!!! =D
Look at his food. He is sooo fat. =D

And he ordered more for himself. Such a wai sek mao. Haha. I ate too. BUT not as much as my piggy. Haha.


Look at this. It's playboy. Haha. But ciplak de. Haha.


Coincidently, baby wore his playboy shirt too. Haha. We're so ngam.
Me, my sister and Km is getting ready for prom. I just finished my makeup, It’s KM turn. We hired a lenglui make up artist to dress us up. ^^ More pictures will be coming up tonight. =D
.
.
BYE BYE!! (by: Parkinson's disease gal. KM)
.
.
.
.
I Love L!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.