Tiring Days..

Had been soo occupied lately. With the jap & china human. Christmas. Many many outings is awaiting for me. @@ So tired. 23th we came back from Genting. Woke at 11am and went back to sleep at 12pm. Woke up again at 1 or 2 for breakfast with my sister's family. The night before that my mom came to Genting too. She came along with her friends. And that night itself they went gambling. And guess what??!! LOL. My mom won some money from Uncle Lim. =D And she even donated some to me. Muahaha. More money to shop during Christmas. =D




This is a picture that night, before they went gambling. =D




The second morning, before we went out for breakfast. Me & my sister decided that we camwhore awhile since the adults are away to gamble again. LOL.


*Cheese* Can you see the beautiful bathroom. Hahhaha.

Aiks. She hug me le. Later my bi jealous. Kakaka.

A heart for bi. Dont jealous. I sek fan. =D
Lil bro join in the picture too. Dont you think this picture feels so warm?? Hahaha.
*random* @@

Me & Sis again.
Look!! We got the same watch le. =D

Hehe.
Hahahaha. Lil bro captured this for me. =D
Smile. =)
Can you see?? We're smiling.
Christmas celebration coming up next. Not much of suprise but definately a wonderful Christmas!
.
.
.
I Love L!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.