Visit L at Work!!

I woke at 2pm today. My baby woke me up. He called me at almost 2. Ate a bowl or cereals. And 2.30pm my sister's mother called. And she wanted some help from me. She took us to the new house and started cleaning, polish and everything that we can do. She is in a rush to move it, therefore more ppl she is needed to help her. I was kind thou. =D We worked from 2.30pm straight up to 8.30pm, WITHOUT FOOD OR DRINKS!! I almost die of hunger. I love eating so much. I just can't live without food. @@ In the evening, baby msg-ed me. He said that his mother invited me to her pub. Today is her pub's anniversary. So he was hoping i could go. But the problem is, it's already so late. I am not prepared at all. Besides, I am not done with my sister's new house. AND I HAVEN TAKEN MY DINNER!! He suggested that I could go to his pub for dinner. But i thought it was troublesome. I am not dressed and just look so messy. So i told him I dont wana go. And he was pissed at me. I knew he wanted me to be there so badly. I went for dinner with my sister and family first. And so i thought of dropping by awhile (but not letting him know first. suprise ma). We went home and changed, and her mother fetch us out again. Baby was suprised by my presence. =D Hehe. I could see his cheeky face. I am happy to see him happy. As long as he is happy, I am willing to sacrifice (besides having an affair). =D His mother was very very friendly too. She gave me a seat and ordered drinks for us. ^^ She was very kind as always. ^^ She was in kimono. She look good in it. I took some pictures with her too. ^^ She is a lovely person. ^^ My baby is too. ^^ It's gene's i guessed. Hahaha. ^^ Too much of flattering. @@ Baby was busy working in the bar tender. He look so good when he is serious. ^^ In the same time flirty. Hehe. I just love this fat pig so so much. ^^ I actually captured a picture of him working. ^^ Before we left, baby went outside to camwhore with me. ^^ Love him sooooo much. =D Will be waiting for him to come home tonight. ^^






A picture of me and my sister in the pub, waiting for toilet. Haha. ^^




I totally agree this picture is a disaster. So blur. But still, I Love Him. ^^






A picture of his mom and me. ^^ Dont she look pwetti in kimono. ^^




Baby and me. I edited this picture. @@ Because he said I have elephant thigh. I dont want to reveal it. @@ Baby let's bcom fat piggy together. =D



Last picture before I go home. Love you baby. ^^

.

.

Will see you tomorrow my baby. With love, LP. ^^

.

.

.

.

I Love L!






0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.