Too Afraid To Know..

Baby is still sleeping. I woke earlier and had my breakfast d. I planned to go back to sleep. But once i got my eyes closed, I rememberred what my mom said to me last night. She called back from Aussie. Letting me know that she will be back tonight at 9pm. And she even told me that i will love to study in Aussie. I got annoyed and just wasnt in the mood to talk. She remind me that i will be leaving in no time. I dont know if i will love to study there, but i definately know how much I dont want to go. I am so afraid to know that it's so soon. I have one month and 10 days. And JUST 1 MONTH and 10 DAYS!! I dont know am I having my pms soon or not. But i know i am super moody now. I wish i could stop the time. I wanna stop everything here. I am enjoying every moment i have now with baby and my long lost bestfren. It just feel so goood to be with them. I dont know how i can manage my life there in Aussie alone. I didnt know why the hell i made the decision to go. I reli didnt know why. But it's just too late to regret.
.
.
.
.
Pictures for prom will be coming up next.
.
.
.
Baby, I love you always!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.