Feeling GooooooD!!

Baby is working at this hour. ^^ The same old me is bored. @@ Today was awesome. I spent the whole day with my beloved. We watched 'Quarantine'. It was so so. I thought i would like this movie. But i was wrong. Instead, the piggy enjoyed the show. I kept falling asleep watching it. @@ We didn't do anything much today. But i did enjoyed it. It doesn't mean fully scheduled days are better than relaxing days. As long he is with me, I am happy enough. =D (I know it sounded kinda gross) We didn't capture much pictures today, so I have no pictures to share with. But I'm pretty sure plenty of pictures I will be uploading next week. *hmm* Can't wait till next week. My bestie is back. And prom night is around the corner. I hope it will be a wonderful night with L. A memorable night. =D I guess he will be very charming that night. Can you imagine him in tux?? Hehe. Let us imagine it together. A small head. Big smile. Big tummy. Short hands and legs. ^^ Hehe. Let me show you how i'd imagine us together. =D





Don't you think we look so cute together?? Haha. I remembered i once drawn a picture of us together like that. Haha. I even made the picture out with a glass glue and glitered it. =D It's still with me until today. ^^

.

.

.

L just text me, stating he might be going on vacation. And this reminds me of something i always wished for. I wished that I could go on a vacation with him to a beach. I don't mean vacation as in somewhere really far. It can be Port Dickson (not my choice), Penang ( I am more familiar with) or maybe P.Langkawi ( Been there quite a lot of times). I just wish to spend the lovely day with him by the seaside. Because I love the beach a lot. Who doesn't? *chuckles* I wish, I wish, I wish!



I Love L!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.