Wee!! Exciting Day!!

I am freaking happy today. First of all because my idiotic chicken darling return back my new Roxy shirt and Roxy bag that I bought during Roxy sale. Besides, I finally got my contact lens. I don't have to wear specs out anymore. And I dont have to be insulted anymore. Thank god. And the happiest thing is, I was picked by one of the make up artist to be her model for the day. I finally know how hard is it to be a model. It's not simple. The way u needed to smile, the expression, the emotion. Everything takes in count. I find it so difficult to change my facial expression. You really need loads of practice to be a model like Amber Chia. The eye is the most important part. Basically the eye helps a lot in your expression. *gosh* And the last suprise was, KAR MUN IS BACK IN TOWN!! She told me that she will be back next Friday. But she called just now, stating that she is already on her way back home. She wanted to suprise me by coming over to my house. But she failed again. Such a failure. =D Anyway, things went out smoothly today. I was entertained. For at least I dont have to stay at home and grom fungus all over my body anymore. =D Here are some the pictures. =D




This is the shirt I bought from Roxy. The black 1. =D My sister edited this picture. Not me. @@



This is the warming up session. Haha. I wasn't even dressed up. I am wearing a normal tee. @@ And I wasn't suppose to look into the camera. =D


*speechless*



Here comes the serious part. I look so.. Idiotic? I don't know. =D


This is one of my favourite. This is random. I took it myself instead.



Last picture before removing those thick powders on my face. ^^
.

.
.
Practically, this whole make up took us for around 2 to 3 hours. One side of the eyes need about half an hour time. @@ My buttocks became pancake by the time we finished. It's interesting experience to have. =D And if you noticed, one side of the eye do not have the lower lashes. =D It was supposed to be like that. =D The final touch up is non of the above picture. The final touch up has diamond beside the eyes. I dont mean real diamond. (That is dumb enough). Overall, I enjoyed the whole thing. =D What a happy day i had. =D As for my baby, I didn't talk much with him today. Obviously I dont have the time. Sorry baby. Will wait for him to come home again tonight. I guess I will be sleeping at 4am again. =D

.

.

.


I Love L!







0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.