1st Day of 2009!!

Well..Well..Well.. This outing was not planned earlier too. Baby said that he will be going out with his family so he can't accompany me out. So i thought that i could stay home tonight. In the afternoon, or should i say evening. Lol. Around 5pm, Mun called me. She said that she is in Pav now. Asking if i want to go out with her. I thought it wasn't a bad idea at all. But i am worried if my mother allow me to go out. (because last night 4am only came home) So i didn't think much and invited Mun to come to my house first then we will call Wei Lip(Sei Ah Gong) to come pick us up to Pav. (To what i know, baby will be going Pav later too.) I asked my mom when Mun is in my house (bcoz she wont scold me in front of my fren ma) LOL. And she said okay de. ^^ My mom is the best. Haha. ^^

Waiting for Ah Gong de. So camwhore first lo. So long din camwhore with her de.

And us again. Haha. I purposely wear like her. ^^ I was thinking to take the same bag. But i guess it's odd to be too similar. Haha. So i took my coach bag instead. Lol.

Us again. Haha. She is so blur.
I called baby, told him that I am in Pav wondering if we could meet. So i can pass him his things and just to see him. That's all. Before meeting him, me and Mun camwhore while waiting for Ah Gong. He is in the toilet lo. Hahaha.
*cheesee* Somehow i look so tense. @@

Hello!! It's us the chopstick!!

And we are the bananas. Haha. I love yellow. =D

Finally get to meet with bi. Haha. He is at Shu with his family. His mother suggested that he should come with me. Haha. Aunty, you're so kind. I love you lots. =D

Us again. We will not miss any chance of camwhoring.

Went to Puma to buy baby de school bag then headed to show his mom.
I was holding the camera facing them. And this is how they react. @@
Baby went home d. His mom need to fetch Kelly Aunty home. Didn't spend much time with him. But still I am happy. Haha. Me, Mun & Ah Gong went to buy movie ticket de. I didn't really want to watch. Cause i scared mummy will not happy de. But at last also watch. Haha. Watched 'Dark Floors' ( I think) Haha. We then went to eat before movie de. We so 'hou yi si'. We went in to Madam Kwan. But nth is attractive. So we walked out. Then went to Dain Ti Hill. There's smth which is attractive, but AhGong didn't like. At last, we ended at 'Wong Kok'.
Wong Kok

We 3 drank this. 'Ying Yong Nai Cha'

Me and mun not very hungry. So we ordered snacks only. Waiting for food. Meanwhile play with camera first lo. Haha.

Ah Gong eat dunno what with cheese. Haha. Look at him. He is sooo hungry. Haha. ^^

Me and Mun ate this. *yumm* Hahaha.

Before movie still got lots of time. So went to Tangs lo. And saw this manequin. @@ Look at the finger. So rude la. Haha. On the left side that manequin is soo cool. Hahaha.

After movie also around 11 le. I must go home d. IF not my mom might murder me. Lol.
Last picture with Mun. In Ah Gong's car. Haha.
ILoveBi


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.