Wonder-'ful' Milk Cupcakes from Wonder Gal..^^

I guess i should really consider myself as the HAPPIEST GAL on earth. Haha. Well, This morning, around 8am, (I was still sleeping with mom. Basically, if i sleep with my mom all phones must be off. Of course i did not off it.) the phone rang. I wanted to pickup the call. But hang up d. And next, i heard the door bell rang. It's the WONDER GAL with her cute assistant. Haha. Jia Qi & Wei Ping. Haha. My darling is soooo sweet. Cause she bought me WONDERMILK CUPCAKES. I long for these cupcakes years ago. FINALLY!!!!! She actually put a box in the middle of the box. And inside the middle box, there's a candle and a crown. She lit the candle up and held it, standing at my door. Hahaha. So the very first time, YOU ARE SO AMAZING,CHICKEN!!!


And i guess she accidentally burnt the box. Muahaha.

CAN YOU SEE??? WONDERMILK CUPCAKES!!

This is what i meant earlier about the candle and can you spot the crown? Take a closer look at the notes too. Haha. It's stated 'Princess dont just happen, They're made'.. Haha

Side view. Muahaha.

This is the crown!! ^^

AND SHE SMASH THIS ON MY FACE. Dont worry it's still delicious. Haha.
.
.
Let me show you the design on the cupcakes...
.
This is i dunno what. Twirling icing?? Haha

Next is, this cloud with a tiny love thingi beside it.

And this is my favourite. Love with polka dots. =D So sweeeeet.

The box is too big. So i arrange it into a smaller box. Lovely.

Taa-daaah!! Nice or not??

Last picture of these cupcakes. ^^
.
.
Anyway, these cupcakes taste not bad. Quite delicious. The icing is not too sweet. Just nice for me. And the decoration on top is the best. Really. So cute and lovely. Haha. Besides, the cakes is normal butter cake i guess. Haha. Not bad! Not bad!! Actually you dont have to worry about the taste. Because the looks is amazing enough for you to fall in love with it. Guys, this is a good trick to pamper you galfrens. And this can be your Valentine's gift too. Dont forget, Valentine's is around the corner.
.
&
.
Thank you darling for this wonderful cupcakes. I love it soooo much. Still you are the best. Muahaha. Even better than _ _. Fill in the blanks. See if you're smart enough. Haha. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you lots. Owrh ya, Thank you Ping too. Love ya too. ^^
.
.
ihearthowchicken

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.