Goodbye My Love

Yesterday night.
Date : 24th January 2009
Time : 10.40pm
Flight no. : MH123
Destination : Sydney
Today is the first day without you. It tortures. Baby, I am sorry that i had to leave. In the middle of the crowd. I want to cry out loud. But i can never. The tears just kept filling my eyes. I want it to stop. Trying so hard to hold my tears. And finally i get to release it out laying on the bed. Hiding myself under the blanket. I dont know how. I really dont know. I dont know how can i live without you so long. Baby. I need you so badly. Promise me you will work hard for studies, work hard for everything in life. And i will be back in no time. I will come back with a heart filled with your love. I promise we will still keep in touch always. We will skype every single day. You will still look at my sleeping face during nights. I promise we will talk to each another every day. Many many hours like how we used too. We will build more love in us. I promise i will tell you everything i knew, i everything i've gone through here. Baby. I love you so so much. I swear I will!!
And thank you so much my friends who sent me to the airport. You guys are really great.
Mun, i didn't get the chance to tell you that i appreciate what you've done all along. Thanks for helping me so much in packing, giving advices and always be there for me.
JiaQ, I am sorry about the secret you wanted to tell me long ago. I honestly didnt mean it. I just cant accept that you are always with them. But still you really are a good fren. I miss you.
Mei, Thanks for the super huge choco. And the lovely letters. And yes, we've knew each other for 9 years d. And it's time for us to face the future now. Dont cry too. Phua Chu Kang's wife must be strong!!
Chen, i love the scrap book a lot. Thanks so much. Every details in it is so amazing. I am happy that you missed the moments we had together, although i raped you b4. Lol.
Yang, take care my lou po. And DONT YOU ALWAYS DOTA WITH MY LOU GONG! Haha. Thanks so much.
MeiS, Although you didnt really came because of me. But I am still glad that you waited. Thanks so much. And dont be shy to admit that you have a bf named Mou Mou. Haha.
Yan(My sis), So sorry that i didnt prepare anything much for you. But i want to let you know that I am happy to have you as my sis. We spent plenty of time together these few years. And you helped me a lot in many things. Study hard okay. Dont drop class because of your frens. Nth is more important than you, my dear princess. Take good care of yourself. And you can always chat with me over the net. I will always keep in touch with you and your family. I love you guys.
Last but not least, to 5Sc1. Thanks for being my classmate for the past 4 years. I might hv brought so many troubles to you guys. And i am so sorry about it. I am so so glad that i have you guys as my classmate. Because you guys care about each another. We're like a big group of family. We challenge each another, we argue with each another, we play, we chat, we joke, we party, we kick some asses in Choral Speaking, we had so so much fun together. Once again THANK YOU!!
iloveyoualwaysmybaby

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.