Last Outing Before Leaving to Aussie..

I had a wonderful day today. But I am feeling so miserable now. I am happy that i spend my day well with my baby and my bestie, kar lame. In the same time, i am feeling so so unhappy that this is the last outing before i leave. Today morning i went to dentist to take off my bracess. And went out with them at around 3. We had lunch. And Kar Lame went with her mom. Baby & me went for movie. After movie baby acccompanied me to buy sports shoe for schoo use. Join up with Kar Lame. After that i had to go for dinner with my parents. I left baby and Kar Lame at Pav. They watched movie. After my dinner i joined them again. And this is when i start to feel so uncomfortable. We went to MOF. And i suppose desert makes us happier. But this time. These deserts made me even feel like crying. The ice cream taste so sweet and yet so bitter. Do you get what i am trying to say? What i meant was the ice cream was delicious. But the timing was the bitter ones. I didn't dare to look straight into his eyes. I am so so afraid. And finally my tears glide down my face and hit the table. He didn't say a word. But to wipe off those tears. Kar Lame was there to tell her Lame jokes so i could smile back. I did. But that didn't last long. I cried again. This time. i saw him looking away. And his eyes were red. Tears seems to fill his eyes. I couldn't talk. And more tears coming this time. Kar Lame hugged me. This made me worst. Because her hugs are too warm. And i am afraid that i'll miss it soo much. I tried my very best to keep those tears in. And i finally stopped. I joked, so he could pay attention to me more than his thought. We were temporary fine. We walked out and headed to MAC. He hugged me so tight while walking. And never let me off. And i knew how much i could cry for this again. My heart sank down to the deep blue ocean. I started to tear again. GOSH!! I dont know what am I doing. I just couldn't get to lay my eyes close. Tears would just slide through and never stop flowing. I am sorry baby. I really am. I wished all of this never happened before so i could live a happy casual live with him. I love you always!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.