I DONT WANT TO STAY HERE!!!

God, please help me out here. I honestly love staying alone. I am so used to sleep alone at night, stay at home alone, watch tv alone, playing comp alone. No1 ever fight using the comp with me. I thought i would love living in a family with many people. But i was wrong. I am happy to have my sis (who doesn't stay with me, doesn't fight using the comp). And for at least, i can visit her when i wished too. Besides, I have my baby and my bestfren with me is more than enough. I really don't want to stay here. I want to go back to Malaysia. I miss Malaysia so much. God, please! I want back my own home. I want back my own life. This is not my life. This isn't my life. I dont want to live in tears every night. I dont want to!! Baby, i miss you so much. I want to go home. Can you please bring me home?? I dont want to stay here!!! When my mom leaves, everything will be worst. I dont want to stay here. Oh god!!!!! I miss home so much. I AM HAVING HOME SICK!!! Life here sucks!!! IT SUCKS!!! I HATE EVERYTHING HERE. I HATE EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE!! PLEASE!! BRING ME HOME!!!! BRING ME HOME!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.