Tour to Leisure Mall..Muahaha

I am a happy gal. Muahaha. As usual, i waited for my beloved to end school. And we headed to Leisure mall. Cause i needed to buy a headset. So that it is easier for me and baby to communicate and chat as long as we want on skype. Hehe. After buying the headset, we went for food hunting. Cause i was hungry. We went to this Vietname Restaurant. Baby was not hungry, cause he ate a lot in school. So we ordered one main dish and one Vietnam Salad.


The decoration is very beautiful. Baby agree to it too.

As usual, my fat pig ate this. I dun really like lo. I didn't eat. I told him not return it to them. But he insisted. So he have to pay. Pay me RM2 ar!!!

This is set lunch. You ordered either one of the dish, you'll get a free drink.


And amazingly, the food is exactly the same with the pictures in the broucher. Most restaurant dont qualify in that. But this Vietnam Restaurant is exceptional.

Look at the colour of this drink and it's the same. Lol. Okay la. Maybe this is not so amazing la. Wait till you have a look at the main dish.

Look at the white thingi which looks like i dunno what. Lol. It's exactly the same with the picture. Haha. Amazing. Haha.



Okay la. I know I am damn lame. This is also because i am influenced by that Phoong Kar Lame. She is damn lame also de lo. HARLO PHOONG KAR LAME, we should keep some distance away or else i will be exactly like you. Hahaha.


I ordered this salad. It's delicious. I dont know you like it or not. But it tastes not bad. =D Only for spicy lovers. It's Vietnam seafood salad.

Two dishes and one appitizer cost us RM40. Exactly 40. =D
Owrh ya, i bought a 'Jiao Jiao Man table lamp'. Damn nice. Will show it in the next post!!
.
.
iloveMYBABY

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.