1st Day of School

As usual, when something new comes up, I will automatically become moody. This morning I was really moody. But no matter what, I have to go to school. It sucks. There were 7 new students including me. 2 was international students. And the rest is local students. I wanted to make some friends to heal the damage in me. So i started talking to this international gal. She is from Vietnam, in year 11 like me. Her name is Phuong. Pronounce as Fong. We waited at the office for almost 2 hours. And wasted our time looking for head subjects to sign our paper for another 2 hours. We have to get our paper signed so that we know which teacher will be teaching us. And got our timetable printed in order to find our classes for every subject. Australia school is different from Malaysian's school. You have to carry your bag all around the world to look for your class. I started studying at 12 something. It's weird studying in a class with a bunch of strangers. Haihz. I had my lunch with the vietnam gal. And we talk a lot. She's actually going through the same thing with me, but worst. She is living with her brother, aunt and uncle here at Australia. And she misses her friends back at Vietnam. She told me this is going to be really tough. Because she hardly can speak in english. She even cant understand what I am trying to say. I do pity her too. She told me she came here because she wanted a better future. And she had to work hard no matter what. I'm impressed. So, i guess the rest of my lunch here at Aussie will be eating with her. She's a nice friend thou. Anyway, i did knew a few other friends too. One of them is Natasha. I knew her because my mom knows her mom. @@ She's friendly. And hyper. @@ That's it for school stuff. Today baby went out. But i wasnt really happy about it. Because YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT WITH MY FAMILY BEFORE LO!!!! I was quite angry. But nevermind la. I told him how i feel. And he kinda understand how i am feeling. So i am sure he wont upset me anymore with it. Waiting for him to come home. I miss him so much. Haven really talk to him today. Baby, i love you. Waiting for you to come home.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.