2nd Day in Syney

Happy Chinese New Year Every1!!

Obviously this year, i am going throught a tough chinese new year. But no matter what, i still have to go through it with a tough heart. Today went to the city since morning and reached home quite late. Went to Aquaria. I didn;t want to go. Come on la, almost every aquaria is the same. They just show you some fishes, jellyfish and some odd sea creatures. Honestly, I am not a big fan of sea creatures. So sorry to those who loves aquatic animals. There's another reason why i didn't really love going there. It's because i dont have him with me. I miss him so much. It's just the second day. When will it turn to July?? I wana go back to M'sia anxiously. After aquaria, we went to watch the fireworks. It's really beautiful. And it reminds me of the last time me and baby went for fireworks. We hugged each other tightly in the middle of the crowd like no body's business. I miss it so much baby. Time really flies. But now the time dont seem to even tick. I want to go home so badly. Baby, i miss you. Besides, the time here is faster than M'sia 3 hours. Which means i will be doing things ahead of baby. Even going to bed. This family which I will be living with sleeps on time. And i just hate it. I am glad that they on their router every night. Even if they dont, it's okay. Because i am currently using the next door ppl's line. @@ It's already 12.31am here. I miss you guys so much. Waiting for baby to up so i could talk to him. I love you baby.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.