I had a great day last night! Me & Mun planned on inviting the whole class for a small gathering in her house. We used to have small gatherings every year in her house. Because her restauran provide good food. Last year we had this gathering too. But it was half gathering, half farewell for mun. This year it's also half gathering and half farewell. But it's for me. However, I would like to thanks :


1. Phoong Kar Lame for all her good food and her super lame jokes. @@

2. My fellow friends who attended the gathering.

3. My beloved baby, Leslie for accompanyin me. =D


You guys are really so great and i am soo happy to know all of you. Always keep in touch ppl.


Will be posting more pictures when i get the pictures from any of them. ^^


p/s: Baby, I am sorry. I know you hate this so much. Me either. I never want to leave also. I wish i could stay. I am sorry!! Nothing can keep us apart!! I love you.

ilovelesliechan

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.