The First Happy Day IN Aussie!!!

I guess yesterday was the happiest day I had in Australia.
In the morning, I woke my big fat baby up.
Hehe.
Actually i didn't intend to wake him up.
i just wanted to look at his big fat piggy face.
Unfortunately, HE WOKE!!!
Of course I am damn happy.
Haha.
After awhile of chatting, he said he was hungry.
And so he went down for breakfast.
But popo didn't cook.
So he ordered McD.
And he wanted to wait for McD downstairs.
So he brought his laptop down.
I skype with him, talk to him.

Popo kept asking him about me.
So he thought maybe it's better that he let popo talk to me.
I chat with popo awhile.
She ask a lot about me.
The wheather in Aussie.
Do i get to sleep well.
Who am i living with.
And many more.

Done talking wit popo.
Baby say he want to go for a game.
Dota again. ==
Around 3 smth.
His mom came down.
And she came to talk to me too.

She webcam me. @@
I look so fugly.
Gosh!!
But it's okay nar.
Mami ask a lot about me.
And she said that i sound like i wana cry.
But i wasn't.
Until she ask if i would like to go back to M'sia.
I told her i want to.
But i can't.
I felt a tingle in my heart.
I didn't want her to be worried.
So i held my tears up. @@

We webcam for almost 6 hours.
When we first webcam, I was in the dining room.
From dining table to living room.
From living room to my room.
And finally baby wanted to go up for a bath.
So we ended the call with mami.

Baby, I was happy that your family care about me.
Thanks a lot.
Now that your mami is helping me to 'gap g' you.
I am more release.
Muahaha.
You dont tink u can try flirting with other gals now.
Mami will make you bald. =.=
Haha.
Mami said that she will make sure she scares off all the 'lalat' chasing over you.
No ppl gonna fight my bi with me.
My BI BELONGS TO ME!!!!
MUAHAHAHAH.. =D

Baby, i told your mami about you coming to Aussie to study with me after 2 years.
Mami said that she is worried that no1 will look after you here.
But I might be getting a house and a car here.
You can always live with me.
And is Mun wants to study with me too.
We all can live together.
I hope you can really think about it before giving excuses to any1.

And I wish, your mami will bring you to Sydney in June.
Muahahaha.
Mami ask you to save more savings first, then she will allow you to visit me.
So work hard ya baby.
Hehe.
Study hard too.
Whether you want to come to Aussie or not,
you still have to study well
And score good grades.
If not, you hardly can get a good U.

Baby, jia you!!
And sorry baby that i 'fat your pi qi'
I didn't mean to.
But i want you to sleep early is for your own good nar.
If you dont wish to blog,
I TRY MY BEST to not FORCE you. ^^

I Love Baby & Family

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.