Miserable

Every day, at night, I just miss you extra much. I forced myself not to cry. To stay strong. I told myself not to be sad and face the fact that no matter how much i cry, how sad i am, things will never change. But i never knew why, the tears just slide down my face every night. Today is my chinese birthday. And it makes me think of you again. How good if I am at Malaysia. Because i know that we will have plenty of good times together. I really miss you. Tears just wont let me go. They just keep on coming to me. And haunt me. I dont know how long will this haunt me. But i know i had enough of it already. Almost everyday since i reach here, i want to cry, i want to give up. No matter how hopeful was the day, till evening, i will be dead sad. All i can do now is to pray to god. Asking god for help. To seek for his help to get through the tough time. Stop all my tears, give me the strength to go through this. I love you god. I love you always baby!!

Will be attending school tomorrow and i am not really excited about it.
Wishing everything will be fine.

iloveyoulesliechan

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.