I miss Everything

Tomorrow is first day of school. Past few weeks, they have been getting ready. Pack the books, buying new shoes, new uniform, bags and pencil box. As for me, I am getting ready to pack my clothes, my books, my soul and my life into this big luggage, moving to somewhere that I don’t belong to. When I was 12, I used to get very excited on the first day of school. I would wake at 5 or 6. Walking around waiting for the clock to tick to 7. Sharp 7, I will be holding my bag running off to school. Looking for my class, and choosing the seats that I want. Ever since I entered Secondary Life, I never had that feelings anymore. To me, 1st day of school day is nothing. I will sleep till 7 and will be dragging myself to school. Until today, I finally know how much I missed it. I miss how I get excited when the holiday ends and the school starts. I miss hanging around with my friends in school. I miss having lunch with my love. I miss every single part of it. Knowing that I wont be able to attend to SG anymore is something not to be happy about. I envy those who will be going to school tomorrow. I envy them so much. I remembered we used to hang around in the toilet during recess. Waiting for the bell to ring, and walk to his class to peep at him. When can I ever do this again??? NEVER!! I can never peep at how he study anymore. I can never hang around and skip classes which we don't like anymore. I missed school so much. Much more than I had imagined. If ever I have the chance, I wouldn't want to leave school. I wouldn't want to leave my besties. And I wouldn't want to leave you at all.

iamsorrybaby

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mandy♡. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.